Monday, June 21, 2010

Praise for Campbell Construction from "Haywood Builder's Supply"

We often receive letters of thanks and appreciation from our customers and we are so grateful for their kind words. However, it is not often that those in our field take the time to sit down and type out a letter of recognition for no cause other than to simply say thank you, and "great job!" Thank you to Haywood Builders Supply for recently doing just that...


June 3, 2010

Mr. Scott Campbell

145 Winners Circle

Clyde, NC 28721


Dear Scott:

Thanks for taking the time to show Larry and me around the Ashley jobsite. First, let me say I can see why you are proud of your team of craftsmen. From the foundation to the final paint finishes, the quality of your construction methods shows throughout. I can see that you do demand the best from your own crew, subcontractors, and suppliers. Your finishes are unique as well as the great design ideas you came up with to make the home open and fit the mountain landscape. I can honestly tell you that the craftsmanship all around your jobsite is second to none that I have ever been around. That does include O.L. Smathers and Don Crawford, who as you know, have always had the reputation for being some of the best builders in the area. The small things make such a big difference (vinyl tile in mech. room) and your attention to the details is everywhere.

I am glad and proud that you allowed Larry and our company to participate in the project. I sincerely hope we will be a part of your future projects, and I am 100% certain that you and your team are more than capable of building homes in the Balsam Preserve. The quality of your work would compete with any builder that I know. I am sure the Ashleys will be as impressed with their new home as I am.


Sincerely,

Danny Wingate


For the original copy of this letter please click HERE


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment